COVID-19 SAFETY INFO
At Devmay Dental, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. Please know that we are doing our best to take every precaution to ensure your safety.
Here are some of the steps we have taken:
· We have enhanced our infection control protocol beyond our standard universal precautions.
· We see only one patient per operatory in entire session of the day.
· We have spaced out time interval between patients as farther as possible.
· If you like to wait in your car, please let us know. We will call you once your room is ready for you.
· We are offering Tele consultation to minimize your visit to the office.
· Before and after every patient, we wipe down the waiting room, common spaces and all the door knobs and handles with CDC recommended disinfectant.
· We have installed HEPA filters in the central ventilation as well as Air purifiers and aerosol decontaminators to ensure the cleanliness in the air.
· we do temperature scan for every staff before starting every day as well as same for every patient to eliminate possibly unknown COVID encounter.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or other illness, we recommend you to cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
· A cold or the flu
· Fever or nausea
· Pneumonia or other respiratory illness
· Cough or shortness of breath
· Severe headaches or body aches
· Muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
· Vomiting or diarrhea
· Active tuberculosis (TB)
· Other contagious disease
Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Please take care and stay healthy!